Venture Event Manager Pro
1.0.5 - Venture Event Manager Pro 1.0.5
Release Date: September 18, 2018
Major Feature Upgrade!
- NewSingle event layouts provide drag and drop control over which event modules to display and in what order.
- NewEvent List Column Display: in addition to the default single column layout, you can now display event lists into as many as six columns! Additional point and click settings provide user defined responsive column control for tablet landscape and portrait orientation, i.e. use six columns on desktop displays, three on tablet landscape, and 2 on tablet portrait.
- ChangedCustom calendar images now default to full instead of thumbnail and are filterable.
- Added support for columnar formats (part of the Event Modules depreciation in Q4, 2019).
- A new "Event Layout" metabox for single event admin panels provides drag and drop control to override universal layout settings.
1.0.4 - Venture Event Manager Pro 1.0.4
Release Date: July 17, 2018
- NewAdd media types to listings and calendars.
- NewAdded changelog to plugin files.
- Include media detail as a keyword search target
- Add check that post_type exists in $_POST to avoid menu save errors
1.0.3 - Venture Event Manager Pro 1.0.3
Release Date: July 6, 2018
- NewAuto-update from dashboard! Users with active licenses now receive notifications and can auto-update from the default WordPress update admin panel.
- ImprovedNew activation UI and functionality to make licensing more intuitive.
- Bug FixFix a bug that was sending both the old and new versions of include in archives where clauses in some searches (only affects Pro)
- Bug FixFix a bug where date-based searches ignored the start date in search and just found all events before the search end date
- RemovedReset buttons from option saves
1.0.2 - Venture Event Manager Pro 1.0.2
Release Date: May 25, 2018
- NewAutomatic event archiving! New global and per event archive settings to include, exclude, and include after final occurrence date.
- NewArchive setting can be modified in quick edit
- NewUse Custom Calendar Image in event listings. You'll find a brand new drag and drop module on all layout settings panels: the global single event page, archive, and listing settings panels along with the per listing layout override option.
- Add support for calendar image URL to handle multiple sizes
- Remove reliance on global $post in metadata saves
1.0.1 - Venture Event Manager Pro 1.0.1
Release Date: May 2, 2018
Include notice on activation that VEM free is required to be installed an activated before activating Pro.
1.0.0 - Initial Public Release
Release Date: April 9, 2018
- NewThis is the very first changelog for the public release version of Venture Event Manager Pro. So. Much. Excitement.