1.0.0 - Logos: Initial Release
Release Date: March 30, 2018
- Generalan advanced add-on for managing and assigning image and text based logos to individual events.
- Creates a new event taxonomy metabox inside single event admin panel to assign logo groups.
- New logo taxonomy allows users to upload image or assign free form text as logo
- User defined logo display height.
- Set custom URL for click target (including "none").
- CSS has been provided to make logo layout presentable out-of-the-box. Everything has a clear set of class names to make applying new CSS easy.
- All the logos appear in a div, floated left. The container div automatically clears floats on closure, so it'll play nice with stuff above and below it.
- Right and bottom margins are 16px, so when it wraps, they will still be spaced nicely.
- It handles all four combinations of supplying a logo image or not and a link URL or not. So your "logo" that is just a sponsor name will stay play nice.
- Text-only logos position the text center aligned, vertically and horizontally, using the default CSS.
- Set global click targets: same window/tab or open in new window.
- Logos have their own layout element to be placed in single event or lists.